General FAQ - Purchasing & Returns
Your business is important to us.
If you require immediate attention please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALITY & SERVICE
As part of the WWAD manifesto we aim to provide you with unique, high quality goods and excellent customer service. We want your experience with WWAD to be over and beyond the Highest Standards of Excellence from beginning to end. Please let us know if there's something we can do to serve you better.
We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. Payments can also be made with PayPal. We also accept wire transfer and bank deposit for ease and convenience. We do not charge any fees’ for this service.
SHIPPING, INSURANCE & HANDLING
- FREE SHIPPING IS OFFERED TO ALL USA CUSTOMERS
- FOR MAINLAND USA, WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY IS OFFERED FOR LARGE SCULPTURES AND ART FURNITURE, FREE OF CHARGE. You will be contacted via email for this option.
In certain circumstances, duties and/or taxes need to be calculated during or after checkout (to be invoiced seperately).
All orders are prepared and packed within 3 days of payment and come directly from the WWAD Artist Studios or our Gallery Warehouse. Orders are shipped out every weekday, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
All orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx. Please note that deliveries of large items will be arranged via our international art shipment partner. All items are insured for the purchase price.
We do not issue refunds for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages. If a package is damaged during transit or returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customer's responsibility to follow up with the shipping carrier.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of the artworks we offer, the exclusivity and limited/single edition of the work, all sales are final.
However, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may contact us within 24hrs of receipt and we will discuss the options available within our 7 day return policy.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
What to Do If the Artwork Arrives Damaged
- Step 1 – Within 24hrs (1) days of your merchandise delivery date, please call +1 646 693 8713 between the hours of 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST Monday through Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information.
- Step 2 - Save original packaging!
- Step 3 - Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email@example.com
- Step 4 - A WWAD support representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
International customers please allow 7-15 business days for delivery. Please note that we cannot, under any circumstances, offer any refunds or replacements for international orders that are lost, damaged, unclaimed, or undeliverable.
International customers will be responsible for paying any customs fees or duties.
All sales are final on international orders.
DAMAGED or LOST ORDERS
We do not issue refunds for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages
We pack our prints flat in the thick art boxes or crates. On the rare occasion the mail couriers do damage your print please email us a clear picture of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receivng the print.
Other art and especially large artworks are shipped by our gallery shipping specialists in museum quality packing crates.
OUR 7 DAY RETURN POLICY
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH A 7 DAY RETUN POLICY FOR USA BASED ORDERS AND DELIVERIES ONLY.
The Summary of This Policy:
Sometimes a return is required by the Customer! NO PROBLEM! We are here to help!
We will gladly accept undamaged, unused, scent free or defective artworks or other merchandise for return or exchange within 7 days from the delivery received date under the following terms and conditions:
MULTI - EDITION ARTWORKS & GENERAL PRINTS
- If item is damaged or defective we require pictures. Please send them to: email@example.com within 24hrs of receivng the item.
- We will email you a RMA # and a return form that includes detailed return instructions. Please follow these instructions carefully to return your package.
- Pack all items in a secure packaging AS ADVISED BY OUR INSTRUCTIONS or reuse the original packaging.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping is nonrefundable.
- On these items there is a 25% restocking fee on returns unless store credit is selected.
- Returns are processed within 5-9 business days upon arrival back to us.
CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND ARTWORKS and FINE ART PRINTS
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND WILL BE DEALT WITH ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
- IMPORTANT: An RMA number will need to be issued before you can return an item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your RMA# and Form.
- All Returns and RMA's are only dealt through e-mail.
- Phone calls made will not be accounted for as having notified us within 24hrs.
- FOR THESE ITEMS and for USA BASED CUSTOMERS ONLY we will charge a 35% restocking fee for any returns not related to delivery or damage issues made by our company or courier depending on the item concerned and the return reasons.
- We cannot accept any returns from International customers but will be happy to discuss any issues and find a mutually satisfying resolution.
- All shipping costs are not refundable in ALL cases.
- Each return is dealt with on a case by case basis.
Did we not cover something? Please indulge us with an email containing any other questions or comments you may have to: email@example.com